The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the Philippines, providing high-quality, well-paying jobs to millions of Filipinos. As of November 2017, the BPO Industry has employed about 1.15 million people, according to Reuters with a projection of 1.3 million to 1.5 million new jobs in the coming years (ASEAN Briefing).
As the BPO Industry continues to grow, more jobs are made available to Filipinos around the country. Notably, a lot of openings are located in Iloilo City and Bacolod. Here are three of the top BPOs hiring now.
Good news for job seekers from Bacolod, Iloilo, and Pasig - Transcom is looking for hundreds of Customer Service Representatives and they need them now.
Transcom is one of the biggest names in the BPO industry and they have been in the Philippines since 2007. Their facilities are located in Pasig, Mandaluyong, Iloilo, and Bacolod. Transcom is a global customer experience specialist with services that provide customer care, sales, technical support, and credit management.
Perks of working at Transcom:
- HMO coverage starting on the first day of employment
- Free shuttle services to all employees with a wide coverage of pick-up and drop-off points
- Free meals to employees with perfect attendance through the Transcom Rewards Card
- Child-care facilities for working parents with available on-site nurses to care for the little ones
- On-site pharmacy for medical and nutritional needs, plus health and wellness programs
- Mutual savings benefits which eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary
- Discounted rates for books and school supplies through their partnership with the leading bookstore in the Philippines
- Many more as soon as you join the Transcom family
General Requirements for Customer Service Representatives at Transcom
- At least a K-12 high school graduate
- High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree from any field
- No work experience required
- 18 years old and above
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written)
- Open to a flexible working schedule
- Must have advanced Customer Service skills, and Intermediate-Advanced Computer Skills
Apply to Transcom Jobs Now
Jobs available in Iloilo, Muntinlupa, and Quezon City for a variety of accounts such as Healthcare and Financial. Speak Thai? HGS needs you!
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) is a 6,500 strong company that operates in Quezon City, Muntinlupa, and Iloilo. They cater to clients in the consumer electronics and technology sector. They started operations in 2004 as an in-house domestic call center operator and later transformed into an international contact center provider after they secured major contacts from Fortune 500 banking & financial services and consumer electronics companies.
HGS has employee welfare policies designed to help employees create a healthy work-life balance where every employee benefits from the organization - both professionally and personally.
86 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. Brgy. Ugong Norte Libis, Quezon City
HGS Eastwood Site
8th flr. 1880 Tower, Eastwood Libis, Quezon City
G/F of HSBC Bldg. Filinvest One Building Northgate Cyberzone Filinvest City Alabang, Muntinlupa City
2nd Floor Ayala Iloilo Technohub Building 1 Boardwalk Ave, Iloilo City
Perks of working at HGS:
- Competitive compensation package
- HMO coverage for employee + dependents
- Free parking
- Leave conversions for SL & VL
- Medical and life insurance
- Account incentives or bonuses
- Flexible allowances
Other perks depending on position:
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- 15% - 20% night differential
- Weekends off schedule
- Performance-based incentives up to P160k
At HGS, you can have your initial interview over the phone and get hired in one day.
Apply to HGS jobs now
Hundreds of jobs available for Customer Service Representative and Outbound Sales Representative in Mandaluyong.
Magellan E-Support Services provides in-bound customer services, outbound sales, technical assistance, and back-office support to multiple clients over the past 12 years. They are a Filipino owned and managed enterprise that services small to medium businesses in the US, UK, and Australia.
Perks of working at Magellan:
- Paid holidays
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Employee discounts
- Paid vacation leave
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Night differential (for Outbound Sales Rep)
- Free meal (for Outbound Sales Rep)
Requirements for Customer Service Representative:
- At least a K-12 High School graduate
- At least 6 months BPO experience (newbies still welcome to apply)
- Average to excellent English communication skills