- "We"/ "Us" / "Our" refers to recruitday.com
- "Website" refers to the website http://www.recruitday.com/ and all related websites that redirect to the recruitday.com website.
- We collect the IP address of the computer or device which is used to access our Website.
- "You" / "Your" refers to the user of the Website.
Access to the Website is subject to these terms and conditions. Upon accessing the Website on this and each subsequent occasion thereafter you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it, from time to time. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website after the changes are posted online shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be held liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. At times, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
We encourage all users to act honestly and honourably when using features of the Website.
Nevertheless, the following general provisions should be taken into consideration by all users before accessing the Website:
- Information about a particular job listing published on our Website is supplied by the employer, not by us. The salary and other terms of any listing remain the subject to direct negotiation between the jobseeker and employer.
- We accept no responsibility for the actions or omissions of users of the Website. We will not be held responsible for verifying information employers and jobseekers supply nor guarantee the listings they offer.
- You may not use our Website to promote, without our prior written permission, any other website, product or service.
- Though we do not take responsibility for monitoring transactions that originate through a transaction on our Website, we may from time to time perform random quality assurance tests to confirm performance..
- You agree that you will not use, reproduce and/or publish any material comprising the results of searches made from our database of job listings, companies, schools and/or any other products or services found on the Website. In particular, you must not use the contact details provided by employer companies to contact such companies other than in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to the process or job listing in question.
- All job listings and related information is posted by corporate clients and other third parties. Accordingly, technical inaccuracies, omissions and other incorrect information may appear on the Website from time to time. We actively invite all users to bring to our attention any material inaccuracy on the Website by reporting it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. At the same time we accept no responsibility or liability for failing to keep the information on the Website up to date and free of technical inaccuracies, omissions and other incorrect information.
- YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY US AND HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU MAY SUFFER ARISING FROM ERRORS, OMISSION OR INACCURACY ON THE WEBSITE.
- he information contained on the Website is only for information purposes. The material on the Website does not constitute direct advice and you should not rely on any material on the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, expressing or
- the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked;
- the completeness of the results of any search of our database
- The Website publishes advertisements placed by third parties to advertise their job listings and other goods and/or services. We do not own the listings advertised on the Website and have no liability for any losses that you may incur as a result of transacting on any services advertised by third parties. If you choose to accept the job offer from a listing advertised for by third parties, the contract will be between you and the third party advertiser and not with us.
We reserve the right to remove any content we believe is illegal or offensive in any manner and to ban any user from accessing the Website regardless of any active advertising that the user may have on the Website. In this regard, and without limiting our general right aforesaid, we reserve the right to delete any and all posts, advertisements, reply, comment and/or feedback that in our opinion may violate the rules set forth below:
- No adult content or any sexual materials
- No offensive materials depicting violence
- No foul, offensive or improper language
- No racist, hateful, inflammatory or flaming comments
- No offering of services that are prohibited by law
- Avoid confusing, deceptive and/or misleading information
- No reference, except for those considered as “fair use” under existing laws, rules and regulations, to materials protected by copyright and/or intellectual property laws without the prior permission from the rightful owner(s).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way confers on you any license or right to any of the aforesaid intellectual property rights.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, download, distribute, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works or otherwise extract or reuse any content of the Website. In particular, you must not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror or frame any of the content of the Website without our express written permission.
- If you are the owner of intellectual property and believe your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a listing posted or distributed via the Website, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability & Indemnification
- THE MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY EXPRESS EXCLUDE:
- ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED;
- ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT AND ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON IT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR: LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS OF GOODWILL AND ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWSOEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
- From time to time we will need to carry out routine maintenance tasks on the Website. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available. We therefore provide the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis
- We make no warranty that our Website (or websites which we link to or link from) is free from viruses and/or any other malicious or impairing computer programs or scripts. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure they have installed and are using appropriate virus checking software.
- We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
Links To Other Sites
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of the Philippines and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must stop using the Website immediately.