TRANSCOM WORLDWIDE PHILIPPINES HAS OVER P2M IN REWARDS FOR SCOUTS
MAY 20, 2019
Image from Transcom Asia PH Facebook Page
It’s time to go through all your social media contacts and headhunt friends, relatives, schoolmates, and neighbors with Advanced English Communication, Intermediate Computer, and Advanced Customer Service Skills.
Transcom Worldwide Philippines is a global customer experience specialist providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services with over 9,000 employees.
The Philippines is the Regional Operating Headquarters of Transcom’s Global English Region which oversees businesses in the Philippines, United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The company currently has five main offices in the Philippines located in Bacolod, Iloilo, Pasig and two offices on EDSA in Mandaluyong.
Presently, Transcom has more than 200 positions open for Technical Support Representatives in their Mandaluyong office. They are offering P10,000 reward for each successful scout referral for TSRs specific to their consumer electronics account. Candidates need not have any previous work experience. The job is open to K-12 graduates or those with a diploma course, degree or college level education. Other requirements are as follows:
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- High school graduates must have good to excellent communication skills
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Proficient in the English language (spoken and written)
- Applicants must be willing to work in EDSA Ortigas
- Open to a flexible working schedule
- No work experience required
Health and wellness perks, financial security programs
Transcom offers new employees exciting benefits that include HMO coverage from Day One of employment. The company also believes in employee’s health and well-being and provides wellness programs as well as an on-site pharmacy.
Transcom further encourages employees to save for the future by offering mutual savings benefits and savings plans. Tenured employees have the chance to increase their savings through the company’s matching program. The longer employees stay with the Transcom, the more opportunities they have to grow their savings.
These are just some of the perks that your referrals can enjoy if they are hired by Transcom.
Aside from the Technical Support Representative, you can also avail of rewards for your successful referrals for the following positions in Transcom:
- Team Leader – P7,500 reward (15 jobs available)
- Operations Manager P10,000 reward (2 jobs available)
- Master Trainer – P7,500 reward (2 jobs available)
- Customer Service Representatives – P5,000 reward
MAY 20, 2019