Titanium Technologies is a software company founded in 1991 and we designed, developed, and deployed DOS - and Windows-based accounting software for 10 years.
In 2001, we pivoted to the Software-as-a-Service business model because we realized one cannot actually finish a software product. It has to continuously evolve as the company grows, business landscape changes, and new regulations created. Likewise, we felt that providing a vertically-integrated HR + IT service stack serves our customer better in order to reduce the points of contact in supporting the user and achieving HR goals and strategy.
2014 marked a major milestone when we launched our 3rd-generation solution called myHR.asia. It continues our web-based, hosted and subscription model but expands our feature set beyond timekeeping and payroll to include:
- Recruitment workflow with resume data banking
- Workflow-based personnel movement updates
- Workflow-based resignation / clearance
- Social features such as wall, comments, photo sharing, etc..
- Built-in org chart facility to manage employee pay groups
- Fully-automated timekeeping and payroll run
- Biometrics time recorder with GPRS / 2G cellular capability and automatic upload
- Online workflow for loan application
- Online workflow for authority to deduct / pay
- Online performance evaluation
- Online training management
- SAP / Oracle / Workday HR and GL integration...and more