Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analysts help users resolve issues with computer hardware or software.
Service Desk Analysts help users resolve issues with computer hardware or software. They are a single point of contact for users of an IT system. They can respond to inquiries, assess problems, manage incidents and service requests, and help users resolve these issues. Service Desk Analysts work closely with other IT professionals when assisting users on tasks or issues outside of their area of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
These are some of the core duties and responsibilities of a Service Desk Analyst, however, specific tasks will depend on the type of business, organization, client, or project.
- Handle incoming queries or requests from end users via email, phone, or chat
- Determine steps to resolve issues
- Resolve technical issues if possible
- Escalate issues beyond their scope to higher-level IT support specialists
- Maintain proper and detailed records of queries, requests, and support processes
- Perform system tests after troubleshooting
0 to 2 years experience
P25,000 - P35,000
3 to 5 years experience
P30,000 - P60,000
6 to 10 years experience
P60,000 - P100,000
More than 10 years
P100,000 - P200,000
Sign up now and get updated on the latest jobs, courses, events, and news about this career.SIGN UP
Supply Chain Process Manage...
Professional Services Company
Hiring until June 01
Bring deep expertise to strategize and implement S/4HANA Digital Core by operating at the intersection of Business and Technology. Support...
Refer & Earn Up to PHP 20,000
No events available