Mobile Developers are a type of software developer that specialize in building applications for mobile devices.
Mobile Developers are a type of developer that specialize in building applications for mobile devices. They work with multiple programming languages and operating systems depending on company or client requirements. They often work with product and design teams to create a complete mobile application. Mobile Developers may also be required to test and improve applications from clients.
Some of the most popular operating systems that a mobile developer works on are Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile. The main programming language used depends on the mobile platform or operating system used - Java for Android, Objective-C for iOS, and C# for Windows, for example.
Typical tasks and responsibilities of a Mobile Developer include:
- Code, test, debug, monitor, and document changes for mobile apps
- Implement APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to support mobile functionality
- Migrate and adapt web applications to mobile platforms
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to brainstorm and optimize the app and deployments
- Recommend changes and enhancements to mobile applications
0 to 2 years experience
P40,000 - P60,000
3 to 5 years experience
P60,000 - P100,000
6 to 10 years experience
P90,000 - P180,000
More than 10 years
P150,000 - P250,000
Sign up now and get updated on the latest jobs, courses, events, and news about this career.SIGN UP
No jobs available
Grow your Skill Set
No courses available
No events available