Asia Graduate School of Theology
The purpose of AGST as a post graduate consortium of Evangelical institutions is to glorify God by providing quality theological education to prepare scholars and leaders for building and renewing the Church in Asia and beyond. AGST seeks to develop students spiritually, intellectually, and morally, and to equip them with values, knowledge, and skills for building up God’s Church and extending his kingdom.
AGST aims to address issues arising from Asia with a global perspective by:
· facilitating comprehensive evangelical theological education at the post M.Div. level in the Asian context
· developing faculty for theological institutions
· fostering theologians to address issues arising in Asia
· influencing ongoing research and the development of research literature
· encouraging the sharing of resources including those of personnel, library and media
There are no images provided.