Alliance Graduate School
Through theological education, AGS envisions and develops Christ-like leaders for wholistic transformation.
AGS has TRANSFORM as core values:
T – incarnational TRUTH
R – for RELATIONAL beings
A – done with ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE and
N – NETWORK-building, with the
S – Holy SCRIPTURES as our norm, resulting in
F – FAITH expressed in cultures.
O – OUTCOMES-based education that produces communities are
R – always RENEWING, and
M – MISSIONAL in practice.
All degree programs that AGS offers are committed to these five learning outcomes:
- Biblical-Theological Competence
- Socio-Pastoral Competence
- Psycho-Spiritual Competence
- Philosophical-Hermeneutical Competence
- Communication & Cultural Competence