Job has been saved to your Account Portal!
Workload Modeling, Scenarios design reviews & sizing
• Strong in performance test consultation, landscape analysis, Strategization and defining
• Experienced in Nonfunctional requirement management and process standardization
• Well versed with chaos test techniques and defining resilience validation strategy.
• Experience in Load Testing tools such as Apache Jmeter, Neoload, HP LoadRunner and worked
on various communication protocols
• Experience with any APM tools such as Dynatrace, SiteScope, AppDynamics or New Relic
• Experienced in creating end-to-end performance test plans and communicates them to the
development team, third party vendors, and stakeholders (to the detail appropriate to the
• Nice to have Core Java development skills, Unix and Windows monitoring and shell scripting
• Good to have cloud certification (Azure/ Amazon/ GCP)
• Must have Banking domain skills (Retail/ Corporate).
• Good to have experience in large banking M&A programs
• Excellent stakeholder management and risk calls out for executing large programs.
• Team Management and leadership provided for minimum 5-10 member Non-functional test
analyst and lead to deliver large programs
• Experienced in managing agile projects (onshore – offshore based), with Dev Ops pipeline
implementation for non functional tests.
• Should have skills to Collect & analyze performance-specific non-functional requirements for
online and batch applications
• Should be able to develop performance test approach & plan for enterprise applications
• Should have experience to develop scripts and execute performance tests using industry leading tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter and NeoLoad on common protocols such as Web,
Web Services, Ajax TruClient, Oracle EBS and Citrix
• Should have exposure to various types of performance tests including load, stress, endurance,
• Should have the ability to use monitoring tools like Dynatrace for performance analysis of
applications/infrastructure and thereby identify bottlenecks and provide tuning
• Ability to do root cause analysis of performance problems and providing recommendations to
fix the same will be added advantage
• Should have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
About The Business Consulting Services Firm
The company is a multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
Business Consulting Services Firm
Software Test Engineer
BPO and IT Shared Services Company
N/A; Hybrid / All Sites
Hiring until August 29
You will have an opportunity to… Develop test strategies and implement test good practiceDesigning manual and automated test procedures...
Refer & Earn Up to PHP 10,000
QA Engineer - Level III
Specialty Insurance Company
Hiring until July 18
Project Managemento Applies creativity and testing expertise to designs and develop the project test plan using available project documentation.o...
Refer & Earn Up to PHP 10,000
Contact Information Required
Please provide your email address and mobile number so employers will have a way to contact you.