We are looking for a candidate that possesses exceptional knowledge of API’s and integration, exemplary presentation skills and strong team values and have already been exposed to IoT and have a grasp on the important elements of the ecosystem, such as protocols, security, networks and relevant industry vendors.
The IoT Sales Engineer helps Barhead evangelise IoT and provide customer-facing technical expertise and deliverables.The role is varied and will include leading technical discussions, configuring and presenting customer demos, handling customer requests and driving PoC’s to a successful conclusion. You will become known amongst the IoT technical community as an evangelist for the Reekoh platform.
Reekoh’s Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and related tools are purpose-built for the IoT and are enabling enterprise customers, system integrators and IoT solution providers.
As a Sales Engineer, the candidate will develop exceptional knowledge of Reekoh’s entire toolset and development frameworks, including Plugin, Pipeline and Dashboard development and be able to communicate the details to potential prospects and existing clients. You will work alongside the sales team to nurture opportunities and ensure solutions are ready for immediate deployment or scale. If you love working with cutting edge technology in a fast-moving environment, then we want to talk to you.
- Join sales leads on technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients
- Lead prospect demos, both in–person and via video conference and provide technical training from time to time, including participating in training videos and technical marketing content (e.g. blogs)
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate wider team to drive opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, new Reekoh plugin and data Pipeline development
- Be an expert on the systems integration particularly with Reekoh platform and provide feedback (both your own and from customers) to the core product team on areas of improvement and new features
- Participate in RFP and Product/Security Questionnaire documentation
- Ability to travel occasionally