808 Building, Meralco Avenue, Brgy. San Antonio, Pasig City, Metro Manila
Architecture & Engineering
1. Performs checking and review of QA/QC Quality Management Plans, Test Results, Construction Methodologies and Material Submissions for approval.
2. Performs specific inspections of materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site in accordance with the approved QA/QC QMP and Construction Methodologies including issaunce of Site Instructions (SI) and Non-conformance reports (NCR) as necessary.
3. Perform project development activities of the Technical Group.
4. Conduct technical evaluation and preparation of technical requirements for the bidding of various infra projects.
5. Conduct due diligence of prospective technical partners, consultants and sub-contractors.
6. Conduct evaluation of project proposals submitted by technical partners, consultants, contractors including progress billing, variation orders and design changes.
7. Assist in the monitoring of project implementation/operation of various infra projects.
8. Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Min. Relevant Experience
Licensed Civil Engineer
With experience in project implementation, civil works, design and construction management, QA/QC
Project Monitoring (Advanced)
Project Development (Advanced)