Emerson is a well-managed, financially strong, and highly focused enterprise with a history of delivering shareholder return and 62 consecutive years of increasing dividends. By joining us as a Financial Analyst, you will join a group of high-performing, innovative, and customer-focused finance and accounting team that contributes in supporting strategic business decisions that enable the company to consistently deliver excellent business results to our stakeholders.
In this capacity, you will be given the opportunity to leverage on your accounting proficiency and highly developed analytical skills to provide excellent financial service Emerson. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and support operational pillars while aiming for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Prepare month-end financial, and management reports, and assemble those as management distribution packages (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet, Trade Working Capital metrics, Orders and Backlog, inventory, Product Group, and finance leadership slides)
- Complete business unit’s intercompany report, and different asset management reports that it also publishes internally; primarily retrieving data from Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), and other applications for inventory, receivables, and payables
- Complete business unit’s Product Group, and Kind-of-Business reports, and different asset management reports that it publishes internally; primarily retrieving data from Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), and other applications for sales, marketing, inventory, and cost
- Prepare daily Bookings, Billings, and Backlog Report, and related Weekly Flash Reports
- Analyze changes by completing Bridge Reports; complete Officer Budget Summay Reports using Access, and Power BI; prepare Financial Summary related to inventory
- Perform financial control, or journal entry control by tying out master list distributed to JE preparers versus Standard Oracle Reports, and validating users’ completed manual JE review/approval control by auditing the Paperless Binders
- Build (updating / prepare) Periodic/Quarter HFM Smartview Templates for North America (NA) sites to be used to report to NA World Area for easy consolidation by NA FP&A Team
- Work on process improvement projects assigned, or requested by points-of-contact, or business unit to increase automation of reports, and processes
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time