Job has been saved to your Account Portal!
SAP SD Consultant
• Responsible for scoping and analyzing current business processes and requirements.
• Executes system and integration testing.
• Monitors/Coordinates User acceptance testing.
• Formulates/writes functional specifications for customized programs.
• Creates test scripts.
• Oversees pre-production and cutover activities.
• Creates and monitors the movement of transport requests.
• Performs configuration requests raised by clients.
• Analyzes reported incidents by the clients and provides a resolution within the agreed SLA.
• Completes service requests.
• Performs unit, regression, and integration tests.
• Conducts risk and impact analysis of change requests raised by users.
• Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
• Must have a strong focus on customer needs.
• Must have analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible, and open to learning.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well with others and is a team player.
• Must be comfortable working onsite at least 1-2 days a week in McKinley, Taguig on mid-shift schedule.
About The IT and Business Consulting Services Firm
Company is a multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Canada.
Contact Information Required
Please provide your email address and mobile number so employers will have a way to contact you.