RingCentral works with customers to reimagine the world of business communications and collaboration. This relentless passion to innovate has made RingCentral the #1 cloud communications provider worldwide and, doesn’t plan on stopping there. Technology breaks down barriers and unlocks potential, making it easy for people to do their best work together. In today’s mobile world, this means giving teams, partners, and customers the ability to communicate, collaborate, and connect the way they want on any device, anywhere, anytime. It's what RingCentral calls collaborative communications, and it’s at the heart of everything it does. With RingCentral’s flexible, cost-effective cloud communications and collaboration solutions, it has created the ideal workplace, where business can be done more efficiently and effectively. From an all-in-one cloud phone system with team messaging and video conferencing to a complete contact center and more, RingCentral has built solutions for every business, no matter how big or small. Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain and increase existing customer revenue stream within the Small to Medium-sized business space through upsell and cross-sell activities, renewal efforts and, generating referrals.
- Manage account portfolio through successful execution of Customer Touchpoint Strategy to improve customer lifespan.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solution according to customer needs and objectives.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Monitor account usage and drive customer’s product and feature adoption.
- Update customer profile to map-out business updates, changes, and account growth throughout the course of the customer’s RingCentral journey.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue and account management targets.