PeoplePlusTech is looking for entry to mid-level applicants who want to work as Remote Desktop Support Specialists. Basically, you will be responsible for helping customers resolve their computer, mobile, network and technology concerns via remote software support. Customers may contact you through email, chat, or phone. You will also be working in a top-notch I.T-centric company which encourages future employees to be the best that they can be, through training and experience.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are comfortable with speaking and writing in English.
- Are familiar with computers, smartphones, and technology.
- Have a year or two of BPO experience (for undergraduates).
- Has a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related 4-year course.
- Are comfortable with working during public holidays, weekends, and on a shifting schedule.
Knowledge in network troubleshooting (Basic)
Comfortable in speaking and writing in English (Intermediate)