RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
- Supervise maintain, review, and update of recruitment database
- Prescreen candidates that meet the minimum qualifications of the requisitions
- Attend meetings, conferences, and other appointments related to recruitment
- Ensure strict compliance with recruitment standards and strategic recruitment process in place
- Proactively source candidate resume through advertising, company database, internet database searching, and candidate networking
- Ensure high quality manpower planning
- Coordinate with recruitment specialists and managers in regard to applicants’ interview schedule, job offer negotiation, and background checks
- Design and review application forms and other recruitment-related HR documents
- Supports team in handling high volume requisitions
- Provide high-quality client-management approach
- Set-up interviews with hiring team
- Build and develop new relationships and negotiate terms or business with external clients
- Should have at least 1-2 years recruiting experience
- Offshore recruiting experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English and has the skills to make cold calls
- Proactive in building relationship with candidates and our stakeholders
- Confident in verbal and written communication channels
- Professional written communication and marketing skills
- Amenable to work on a graveyard shift
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.