· Review new or modified software, including documentations such as specifications and diagrams, to determine if the software behaves according to requirements and established standards.
· Write automated, maintainable, and repeatable tests using a test automation framework.
· Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for software design and product evaluation to attain quality of software, economically and efficiently.
· Recommend software improvements or corrections to software developers.
· Utilize various systems interfaces, facilities, and tools to precisely identify software issues and their corresponding symptoms and underlying causes in both production and test environments.
· Conduct compatibility testing of company software with external vendor software.
· Verify and report bugs and defects.
· Write documentation to record test results and recommendations.
· Cooperate and communicate with people from various teams to efficiently and safely deploy company software across various computing environments.
· Research new software testing methods, tools, and practices to keep company testing capabilities competitive.
· Perform other assignments as needed.