5th floor, Paseo Center, 8757 Paseo de Roxas Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila
Computer & IT
- Overall management of specific client engagements, including the day-to-day management of all resources assigned to the project and the management of the client relationship at the project level.
- End-to-end Project Manager responsibilities including development and management of project plans, issue management, change control management, resource management, knowledge transfer, publishing recurring status reports, overseeing the creation and sign-off of deliverables.
- Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria and work with customers on the definition and execution of overall project plan.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review and approve project team’s time and expense reports.
- Periodically report to management team on targets, status of projects, resource requirements.
- Coordinate with operations team on administrative requirements (eg invoicing, procurement, etc).
- Provide leadership and mentoring to project team members and conduct performance reviews as applicable.
Min. Relevant Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a consulting organization or environment.
- Strong presentation skills, excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a global environment, delivering service to global clients.
- Experience working with enterprise wide implementation projects.
- Experience in CRM / SaaS implementations is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT/Business Management.
- Experience working in an IT consulting organization or environment.
- Experience with different project methodologies (Agile, waterfall, et al.).
- Must be willing to travel and be amenable to changes in work shift/location, as needed on a per project basis.
Agile Methodology (Advanced)
People Management (Advanced)