Ground Floor AW Bldg., 2614 Kakarong Street Brgy. Sta. Cruz,, Makati City, Metro Manila
Computer & IT
The Programmer is mainly responsible for enhancements of new product features. He/She may create simple additional programs and/or utilities to supplement changes/modifications made by the Analysts. The Programmer also fix system/program error/s and perform data fixing at the client site or JSI office for such inconsistencies. It is important that he/she ensure that there is a proper documentation in everything he/she performed on the system/program and that these are supported by other written materials verified by his/her immediate superior.
Willingness to learn and improve technical skills is a very important value that should be present to the Programmer. Efficiency and accuracy in all aspect of the job should be always be observed.
The Programmer shall be reporting directly to the Team Leader, Department Manager or Department Head, whichever is assigned.
Min. Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related courses.
- With at least 2 years of experience; fresh graduates with good scholastic records.
- Knowledgeable in different business processes and must have a deep understanding of customer service.
- With basic programming languages [C/#, Vb.Net, C++, MySQL, PhP, JAVA, Asp.Net]
- Basic Web Design [HTML, HTML5] & Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- With strong analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to express ideas both in written and oral form.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills working with colleagues and client in stressful situation.
- Team player, Self-driven/self-motivated, Adaptable, flexible, trustworthy and highly reliable, organized, systematic and attentive to details.
Flexible, Team Player, Systematic & Attentive to details (Basic)
Reliable, organized, with excellent interpersonal skills (Basic)