- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical, proven ability to apply process improvement methodologies and create actionable insights and improvement recommendations
- Self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Demonstrate a structured and systematic way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- Strong task management and attention to details
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule (e.g. 11pm to 8am MNL, Monday to Friday)
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Work from home temporarily between September 2021 to December 2021, or until further notice
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical, dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.