Job has been saved to your Account Portal!
Power Platform Developer
• Breaking down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and executing
• Developing, debugging and unit testing using Power platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power
Automate, Power Chatbot).
• Deployment of projects to different environments.
• Maintain high availability of applications, and client support.
• Participating in weekly development meetings and interacting with peer developers and
consultants to work towards a common solution.
• Participating in peer code reviews.
• Will author and maintain technical design documents.
• Presenting to peers, team, clients on technology ideas or projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (an equivalent
combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
• Understands the software development lifecycle process
• Must maintain a HIGH level of ownership and see assignments through to completion based on
agreed upon deadlines.
• Must be prepared to learn new business processes or application nuances.
• Escalates issues to the Manager and/or Sr. manager in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Organizes own workload and works closely with the Manager to ensure developer workload is
clearly defined and coordinated to meet deliverable timelines.
• Advanced knowledge with any of the Power platform tools (Power BI, Power Apps, Power
Automate, Power Chatbot)
• Knowledgeable with C#, Java, Python, or any other object-oriented programming language
• Knowledgeable with MS SQL Server Database
• Knowledgeable with SSRS or any other reporting tool
• Knowledgeable with Visual studio
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to diagnose application problems quickly and develop effective solutions
• Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the peers, partners, and
About The IT Services and Information Technology Consulting
A company that prides itself with business process expertise coupled with real-world experiences in using and implementing MS Dynamics ERP system. Our team, collectively, has acquired an extensive and considerable amount of actual experiences in working with companies in the fields of Manufacturing, Sales & Distribution, and Financial Institutions, in providing business process optimizations, support services, cost-saving solutions and other IT-solutions aligned with MS Dynamics.
Power Platform Developer
IT Services and Information Technology Consulting
Pasig (Hybrid)Visit Profile
Systems Administrator (M365...
Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting
Hiring until May 15
• Lead the planning, design, and implementation of Microsoft's modern work and security solutions, including Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Intune,...
Contact Information Required
Please provide your email address and mobile number so employers will have a way to contact you.