17th floor Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue corner Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila
Medical & Health Care
Gross Monthly Salary
Php 20,000 - Php 25,000
The Medical Virtual Assistant is responsible for the delivery of services or projects as contracted by the Client. The services or projects include scheduling and calendar management, verification of insurance coverage and benefits, dealing with correspondences, mail and document management, research and data collection.
Min. Relevant Experience
- Graduate of any medical allied course (Nursing, Physical Therapy , Medical Technology, Radiologic Technology, Biology, Psychology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Pharmacy)
- Computer literate, must have good skills in MS Office applications
- Above-average English communications skill both oral and written.
- Experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Experience in working in a call center will be an advantage but not required
- Willing to work on NIGHT shift
- Willing to work in Makati area
FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply.
English Proficiency (Intermediate)
Basic Computer Skills (Basic)