IT Infrastructure Engineer
• Respond to incidents, alerts, requests and provide support to Customers and Internal teams for infrastructure-related issues
• Maintenance of process and procedure documentation in our internal and external facing knowledgebase
• Monitor infrastructure and services metrics and logs for any upcoming or existing problems
• Management and maintenance of company computing environments – with a focus on problem management and preventing recurrence of incidents
• Ensuring infrastructure remains secure and compliant with Cyber Security policies, addressing or escalating any potential vulnerabilities
• Provision and maintain computing services for internal and external customers
• Test, build, and improve automation tools for rapid infrastructure provisioning, continuous integration & fast software delivery
• Monitor and assist with releasing of software to various environments
• Work directly with the relevant teams to improve system integrity and performance
• Research and development for infrastructure services improvement
• Engage in the supervision of employees' learning and growth programs to improve capabilities
• Coach, assist, and encourage employees to foster learning opportunities and develop their skills
• Assist in the promotion of team growth activities in response to business needs
• Encourage organizational learning and engage with employees to build a strong organizational structure
• Support performance monitoring, including identification of key performance indicators and evaluation of employee results
• Work as part of a shift pattern and/or on-call
• Professional experience with Docker and container orchestration technologies
• Extensive experience with Linux
• Strong knowledge of Azure, with experience in AWS and other cloud technologies a bonus
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Good spoken and written English
Perks & Benefits
About The Reekoh
Our vision: To be the global leader in the integration of data from every kind of asset.
Join us as we scale up and tackle some of the biggest data challenges in critical industries around the world!
Reekoh is the Industrial IoT Integration Cloud - an award-winning agile integration platform and toolkit for delivering agile, low-code integration between all physical and digital assets. Our tools empower enterprises across a wide range of industry segments (eg. Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Energy) with capabilities to reduce complexity, remove barriers and accelerate time-to-value in their IIoT and enterprise data-driven solutions and digital transformation programs.
We are growing globally and are looking for enthisiastic, skilled professionals to join our team and help deliver our vision of being the global leader in the integration of data from every kind of asset.
- Endorsed Technology Partner for AVEVA
- Gartner Cool Vendor for the Internet of Things
- IoT Impact Award - Enablement for IoT 2018
- ACCOM Awards - Best IoT Startup 2018
- Inc. Asia Hottest 40 Startups in Philippines
- Australian IoT Award Winner - Best IoT Platform or Product 2018
- CRN Impact Award Winner - Emerging Innovator 2018
- ACCOM Awards - IoT Innovator Finalist 2017
Contact Information Required
Please provide your email address and mobile number so employers will have a way to contact you.