Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
The Manager, International Accounting will be responsible for assisting with maintenance and preparation of the financial consolidation of the Parent and its wholly-owned subsidiaries on a monthly and quarterly basis. This person will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptive to changes. This person will have a “can-do” attitude and be able to roll up the sleeves to do hands-on work. This person will assist with in-depth analysis of foreign currencies analysis and, able to interpret technical guidance. This person will serve as the main point of contact for audit, compliances, and financial matters related to entities located outside of the United States. This person may also assist with maintaining and reconciling certain general ledger accounts for the subsidiaries, and work with other members of the Accounting Department on other special projects. This person will report directly to the Senior International Accounting Manager.
- Key player in the international accounting team in the month end and quarter end process for our subsidiaries close process by performing a varieties of accounting tasks which includes preparing and posting all eliminating and consolidating entries
- Responsible for oversight of all intercompany transactions, including compliance with Intercompany Transfer Pricing agreements, as well as the completeness and accuracy of the Intercompany accounts
- Responsible for oversight of all foreign currency matters, analytics, including foreign currency translation, ensuring the Company’s accounting system affords the appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with US GAAP
- Responsible for compliance requirements for international subsidiaries and manage vendor relationship
- Responsible for reviewing foreign entities financial statements and preparing balance sheet/PL variance analysis for management reporting
- Assist with the global expansion process
- Coordination with third party service providers to fulfill local statutory reporting requirements
- Responsible for serving as point of contact to foreign subsidiaries for all financial matters, to identify and help resolve operational, financial and strategic issues that impact the Company
- Collaborate with business and FP&A to understand budget implications and implement planning strategy for accounting issues
- Ensuring compliance with Company accounting policies and the application of US GAAP
- Preparation of schedules for annual and quarterly reviews as required for our external auditors
- Key role in the implementation of new accounting pronouncements, process improvements, control enhancements and establish best practice for day-to-day activities
- Be assigned other special projects as required