Cybergate Towers, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Amenable to Any Shift
Peopleplustech, Inc is looking for HR Officer. If you have the background we are looking for and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! He/ she must a senior people manager with high level expertise in Organization Development, Total Rewards, Recruitment, Employee Engagement and Employee Services/HR Operations. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Priority will be given to applicants who are from BPO/Shared Services industries.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Incident reports, conducts investigation and ensures overall compliance with the Company Code of Conduct
- Works with Employee relations manager for directives of any related HR activities such as onboarding, sustaining programs, promotion and off boarding process.
- To ensure that all policies are being implemented according to company and DOLE standards.
- To have critical responsibility to recommend disciplinary action to be taken against violators of the company code of discipline and reasonable rules from ACN.
- Closely monitor deployed employees particularly of punctuality and attendance.
- Administer immediate coaching with deliverables before the employee gets rolled off.
- Guides Consultants who needs assistance regarding PPTs Code of Discipline and its implementation
- Promote the model of HR as a partner to the business through a consultative approach to interacting with Consultants
- To supports our clients and PPT- HR internally
- Suggest training programs focused on improving professional skills of our Consultants
- Host in person and remote orientation/onboarding sessions with new hires
- Understand and support Consultants in dealing with benefits, payroll and other employment related issues
- Help facilitate the process of rewards and performance management systems
- Build reports to assess the success of the HR function onsite and embark on improvement initiatives
- Counsels Consultants on health plan provisions so that individuals can be informed on benefit decisions.
- Acts as liaison between employees and to resolve benefit related problems and ensure effective utilization of HMO and positive employee relations.
- Acts as HR contact to ensure their understanding and compliance with benefit and HR policies and regulations. Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Provides administrative support
- To communicate effectively, motivate, negotiate and facilitate conflict resolution with Consultants.
- To show empathy while helping Consultants address their needs and concerns
- To be updated with broad range of technology to bring efficiency to the HR
- Other duties as assigned
Min. Relevant Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology / Business Administration or any related 4-year course.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of working and communicating with all employees
- With at least 5 years of experience in BPO industry
- Master Degree is an advantage
- Willing to start immediately
Compensation and Benefits (Advanced)
Employee Relations (Expert)