Hiring until July 23
There are errors in your form. Please check the fields marked in red.
1. Monitors recruitment, hiring and placement.
2. Facilitate and monitors salary increase.
3. Conduct job orientation and trainings to foster positive attitude toward organizational ovjectives and company policies before installing them to any line of work.
4. Facilitates end of employement –exit clearance and quitclaim releasing.
5. Effectively design sets of company forms and contracts significant to HR recruitment and development functions.
6. Ensures accurate Job Descriptions are in place and that Performance Reviews are submitted to the Management on time on a monthly anniversary date timeline.
7. Facilitate investigation of employee and work affiliated incidents. Make recommendations based on company rules and regulations, To make and issue final memo to sanctioned employee.
8. Summarized DTR from biometrics and forward to payroll officer with complete deductions of lates, undertime and overtime.
9. Facilitate performance evaluation.
10. Personnel records and employee 201 file Management.
11. Task with resolution over disputing employees.
12. Assist the management in planning, organizing and controlling personnel, training or labor relations activities of an organization.
13. Coaches and provides career development advice to staff.
14. Schedules and conducts staff meetings.
15. Completes human resource paperwork.
16. Oversee and manages the activities nad operations of human resource department.
Min. Work Experience
Contact Information Required
Please provide your email address and mobile number so employers will have a way to contact you.