Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Employee Success Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for: Recruitment Coordinator
The Recruitment Coordinator will collaborate with multiple recruiters, hiring managers, and the hiring team to handle everything for the coordination of our new hires.
You are motivated, hungry to learn, and are willing to go above and beyond to get the job done. The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates as the top priority.
- Provides support to the recruitment team
- Send new hire details and/or approval to hiring managers
- Create and review details of contracts and or files needed
- Tracks recruitment activity and creates staffing reports as needed
- Partners with background check vendor, files and tracks all new hire paperwork documents and onboards employees.
- Respond to requests from recruiters and hiring managers in a timely fashion
- Maintain records with our ATS and job posting as necessary (Workday)
- Build and develop new relationships and negotiate terms or business with external clients
- Ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
- Complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment with the Company.
- To perform other tasks as may be required from time to time by the Company.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3 - 4 years of HR/Recruitment coordinating experience
- Excellent digital literacy in a Microsoft/Google Suite (eg. Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a highly fast-paced environment
- HRIS experience (Workday, SAP, Taleo)
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive HMO Package (medical, dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Quarterly Performance Incentive
- Discounted Gold's Gym Membership
RingCentral’s Employee Success team recruits, supports, and rewards the talented people who are reimagining the world of communications. You’ll be part of a team that partners with business-unit leaders and provides world-class HR support. The ES team also refines and improves our Total Rewards program—an innovative, holistic package of benefits that provides RingCentral employees with the tools, resources, and environment they need to grow their careers and do the best work of their lives.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success, and you’ll be at the forefront of those efforts. We are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.