- At least 5-8 years of working experience in corporate planning/financial planning and analysis role
- Have a strong background in Capacity Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Experienced at using Excel to manipulate extensive worksheets
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business/Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, dynamic, and have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong work ethics
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Amenable to work as an individual contributor from 12am to 9am MNL/ 2am to 11am MNL, Tuesday to Saturday
Nice to Have:
- MBA, CFA, or CPA
- Experience in Sales and Marketing/ GTM/ SaaS
RingCentral’s Finance team gives you an incredible opportunity to manage stratospheric growth and learn from the best. It’s an unmatched opportunity to put your professional and personal growth on an upward trajectory. You’ll lead change at a $1.5 billion company that’s growing 30% every year—in a people-first environment designed to power your career.
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.