You are an excellent communication, with strong digital marketing skills and an aptitude for online marketing. You have good technical, analytical and computer skills.
You love technology and online marketing and you're interested in learning and not afraid to 'get your hands dirty', multitasking and contributing to many areas of our small team. You are able to balance many duties and can communicate maturely with colleagues and suppliers at all levels. You are organized and have a good eye for detail. You have a strong interest in new media.
You are also someone who:
- Understands Wordpress and eMail marketing
- Can work autonomously while also as part of a team
- Can make decisions independently and take responsibility for those decisions
- Can work as part of a small team with competing priorities and deadlines
- Can follow processes/ instructions
- Has an eye for detail and design - knowing what looks good
- Is a capable writer and has good grammar and excellent english
- Experience with Wordpress and the Microsoft or Apple suite essential
- Experience with Infusionsoft, databases and online tools an advantage
While some training will be provided, a working knowledge of online tools is an advantage and good technology aptitude essential. Experience with Apple Computers a plus.
Experience in many of these programs/technologies is necessary:
Wordpress, Facebook, Online email marketing tools such as Constant Contact/Vertical response, Infusionsoft, Google Analytics, DropBox and Cloud Technologies
A few additional bits of info:
- Excellent English language skills are essential. Written and oral.
- Infusionsoft as our CRM and Marketing system would be useful but not essential, that you can demonstrate good technical abilities and understand email marketing platforms and CRM systems.