4th Floor Paseo Center Building, 8757 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila
Computer & IT
Gross Monthly Salary
Php 18,000 - Php 28,000
- Provide 1st level and 2nd level technical/cloud support for both hammerjack internal and external customer.
- Handle incident management, support service requests, problem management and resolution according to hammerjack’s methods and processes, in line with Microsoft’s s
- Provide technical support activities & coordination thru phone, chat, portal, email depending on the customer(s)’ service level agreement and requirement.
- Comply to team and customer’s technical support process, best practices and workflows.
- Effective ticket queue management providing investigation prioritization, continuous and timely updates to customers.
- Take ownership to resolve customer issues in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) and managed services catalogue balancing speed and quality.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation.
- Accurately report and track support tickets through the ticketing system. Create/Update status report, as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of support; incident/problem management, change, escalation and recovery management.
- Adhere to the team and company’s regulation, policies and processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams and clients by providing education on system functionality
Min. Relevant Experience
- At least 2 years in college
- Strong English communication skills and ability to interact with customers in a demanding and every changing environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Advanced problem-solving ability, attention to detail and commitment to quality to drive great customer service and strong team relationships
- Motivation and passion for customer success
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a customer support or technical support role for cloud solutions
- Extensive knowledge on cloud computing, preferably MS Cloud product and services.
- Must be knowledgeable on PowerShell, Web Services, Exchange and Active Directory.
- Extensive experience with MS Office 365; existing skills and experience in this space are imperative including the below:
- Permissions (Tenant \ Security & Compliance \ Exchange \ Exchange Online)
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- MS Office
- Skype for Business, SharePoint, and OneDrive Architecture
- Experience with Exchange and Office 365 migration and support of post migration tasks is an advantage
- Willing to work on a Morning to Mid shift schedule
- Extensive background and deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 System architecture and design
- Must know how to trouble shoot and debug basic to advanced CRM issues
- Experience in configuration and deployment of Dynamics 365 is an advantage
- Must have an understanding of CRM/Dynamics 365 connectors i.e MYOB, Xero, PowerMailchimp, Click Dimension, and Concep.
Customer Service (Intermediate)