Job has been saved to your Account Portal!
• Ownership of all technical aspects of Azure DevOps, Salesforce and Autorabit including integration, custom code, scripting
• Configuring and building CI/CD Pipeline
• Responsible for developing branching strategy, code packaging, technical designing
• Responsible for version control and source code management
• Collaborates with developers, testers and program team to understand requirements and accordingly plan deployment roadmap
• Performs automation of the code deployments and identify areas for automation
• Ensures the code is run through appropriate code scanning tools before being promoted
• Experience in multi-environment, multi-branch release environments
• Trains the team members to align with the automation-first approach
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Helm Chart Deployment, PowerShell, and Bash.
• Proficiency in Yaml, ARM, Terraform, Groovy, SQL, and Azure Data bricks for infrastructure provisioning and automation.
• Strong understanding of Azure Data Factory and its predefined components for efficient data integration and processing.
• Experience working with Jira, Azure boards, and Agile methodologies to facilitate collaboration and project management.
• Hands-on experience with other DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Maven, and Redhat Openshift is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with monitoring tools to proactively monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues.
• Solid understanding of branching strategies and best practices for version control and code repository management.
• Proven ability to design and build scalable, secure, and reliable CI/CD pipelines.
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure concepts, including networking, virtualization, and cloud computing.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
• Must be amenable to working onsite once a week in Taguig on a night shift schedule
About The IT and Business Consulting Services Firm
Company is a multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Canada.
Contact Information Required
Please provide your email address and mobile number so employers will have a way to contact you.