CAPTAIN HENRY JAVIER DRIVE, 339 ROBINSON'S CIRCLE, Pasig City, Metro Manila
Medical & Health Care
- Assist the School Nurse in all clinic and medical concerns
- Provides medical advice for students when they come visit the clinic
- Attends to emergency and non-emergency situations
- Accurately records clinic visits for students on the Information System if available
- Notifies parents/teachers for some medical concerns of the students as needed
- Clinic supplies inventory as needed
- Medical records input to our Information System
- Immunization documentation/encoding to the information system
- Conference with some parents regarding their child/ren medical concerns
- Ad hoc projects as required
Min. Relevant Experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Must have a PRC License in Nursing
Interpersonal Skills (Intermediate)
A practitioner with hands-on experienced in project management, service management, system design, system built and implementing solutions for continuous system development, infrastructure architecture, including Information Security and Information Policy. A strong built personality, team player, fast learner with effective communication, decision making, problem solving and interpersonal skills, together with a corporate focus and a results-driven attitude. (Intermediate)