Salarium is a leading payroll and human capital management software developer. Initially focusing on the Southeast Asian market with users in Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia. Our solutions are complex enough to handle any organization but simple enough to be used by any HR staff. For more information, visit http://www.salarium.com
Find out the reason why top banking executives and VCs all around the world selected Salarium as the 2014 Seedstars World Winner. We're taking something as unsexy as payroll and using it to actually to change everything!
We're a light, fun crew who focus on completing tasks and letting everything else be a joy!
- General Accounting and book keeping
- Billing & Collection
- Preparation of checks and disbursements
- Books transactions & book reconciliations
- Government remittances & filing of all documents of the department
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess atleast a Bachelor's/ College Degree - B.S Accountancy graduate.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Required skill(s): extensive knowledge in Payroll, Bookkeeping, Philippine Tax laws, Financial Accounting Standard and Government Reports, must be a team player, proactive and with leadership skills.
- Keen attention to details
- Atleast 3 years proven related experience in a supervisory level or capacity is required in this position.
Statutory and Compliance (Advanced)