Toyota Alabang, Incorporated, Alabang-Zapote Road, Corner Filinvest Avenue, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Accounting & Finance
- Develops and implements new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources
- Interface with other departments to verify transaction report data and issues
- Determines accounting department’s policies and procedures including compliance with Company policies
- Provides training to subordinates (new and existing)
- Monitors and manages the month-end accounting processes
- Monitors month-end reports, schedules, payments and receipts
- Support management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
Min. Relevant Experience
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- With 5 years work experience in a managerial capacity
- Preferably with work experience as Accounting Manager in an Automotive Industry
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles and standards, business operations, statistical analysis and risk-based auditing
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills, and confident in making presentations reports, analysis and audit findings