Accounting specialists assist accountants and top-level auditors while performing administrative tasks such as documenting and maintaining records of financial transactions. They ensure the company’s legal compliance with accounting requirements and process various accounts such as payables, receivables and various invoices.
- Assist in preparing company budget to help meet financial goals and recommend measures to reduce loss
- Maintain accounting records, identify, and verify financial transactions for multiple departments
- Process and organize invoices to ensure timely processing
- Manage and update payroll information
- Review ledgers, statements, and balance sheets for accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- 1-3 years experience in accounts payable or accounting; many entry-level positions are also available
- Technical knowledge of regulations, policies, and procedures
- Strong computing skills
Candidates are expected to be proficient in Excel and familiar with other accounting software such as Quickbooks, Xero, and MYOB.
Ideal for graduates of:
Banking & Finance