The key objective of this position is to accurately record sales data in the database used in generating various financial reports needed by the management.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Verification and Recording of data
1. Sorting and checking of all forms inside the Document Jacket received from the different stores (envelope from the stores inclusive of the invoices, DSCR (Daily Sales Collection Report) and other transaction forms).
2. Validating and Booking of all received Sales Invoice (SI), Acknowledgement Receipts (AR) and Credit Memo (CM)
3. Checking and Monitoring the Errors of the stores through the received transaction forms.
4. Receiving and validating Daily Sales Collection Report (DSCR) from the stores through email
5. Application of Collection based from the Cash Collection Report forwarded by Treasury Department.
6. Witnesses movements of merchandise in the vault.
7. Performs cashiering function on the stores during peak season and events.
Monitoring and Generation of Report
1. Prepares summary of the stores Daily Sales Collection Report to be submitted to the Treasury Department.
2. Prepares Summary of the Store Errors to be submitted to the Compliance Officer
3. Maintains and Updates Database of Discount Margins
4. Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Schedules (Cash on Hand and Accounts Receivables) and its supporting documents.
5. Prepares the monthly Accounts Reconciliation Analysis