- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing accounts for CAI-STA’s services.
- Build and manage a business pipeline to exceed goals for revenue and contribution margin.
- Manages relationships with client’s team during project implementation process.
- Understands the applicable technology solution set in order to help lead a successful implementation.
- Escalates issues to project sponsor and/or management when appropriate.
- Negotiates profitable contracts for CAI-STA by proposing rates within target profit range.
- Maintains service level with clients that exceed their expectations
- Provide support to technical team in coordinating reporting to clients.
- Assists in the mobilization and delivery of reports and documents to clients.
- Manages relationships with technical services personnel during the project implementation process.
- Regularly communicates with the technical services team and also must provide regular updates to management throughout the project life cycle.
- Assists the technical team in scanning and photocopying of reports to clients.
- Assists the company in payment collection from client
- With at least 3 years of experience in Sales and IT Services.
- Has good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to manage several and different tasks at once
- Good time management skills and can work effectively according to deadlines
- With market research and field sales experience
Market Research; B2B Communication; Bidding (Advanced)
Negotiation and Closing deals (Advanced)