• Management and improvement of the Software Development Life Cycle
processes of the team, under the direction of the Head of Engineering
• Maintain a set of positive team culture and values, resulting in high employee
engagement, satisfaction, and ability to facilitate organizational development
• Collaborate with other managers to achieve goals of the greater Product Team
and the business
• Perform regular check-ins with individual team members for management of
performance, happiness, and career growth
• Mentor successors, and coach, support, facilitate, and supervise team members’
learning and development activities to aid in skill and capabilities improvement
for their personal growth, and to fulfill business needs
• Facilitate performance monitoring for the team, including identification of key
performance indicators and evaluation of employee results
• Estimate and meet manpower requirements to achieve business goals and
• Facilitate and assist in the creation of various forms of documentation, both for
internal and external audiences.
• Engage in recruitment and hiring activities as needed
• (As capable) Write and review code
• Previous experience in a team leadership role
• Work experience in Agile software development practices
• Prior experience as a technical contributor to software development projects.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Have a collaborative attitude
• Able to learn independently and do research
• Familiarity with CI/CD Principles
• Experience with ticketing systems like Jira
Perks & Benefits
About The Reekoh
Our vision: To be the global leader in the integration of data from every kind of asset.
Join us as we scale up and tackle some of the biggest data challenges in critical industries around the world!
Reekoh is the Industrial IoT Integration Cloud - an award-winning agile integration platform and toolkit for delivering agile, low-code integration between all physical and digital assets. Our tools empower enterprises across a wide range of industry segments (eg. Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Energy) with capabilities to reduce complexity, remove barriers and accelerate time-to-value in their IIoT and enterprise data-driven solutions and digital transformation programs.
We are growing globally and are looking for enthisiastic, skilled professionals to join our team and help deliver our vision of being the global leader in the integration of data from every kind of asset.
- Endorsed Technology Partner for AVEVA
- Gartner Cool Vendor for the Internet of Things
- IoT Impact Award - Enablement for IoT 2018
- ACCOM Awards - Best IoT Startup 2018
- Inc. Asia Hottest 40 Startups in Philippines
- Australian IoT Award Winner - Best IoT Platform or Product 2018
- CRN Impact Award Winner - Emerging Innovator 2018
- ACCOM Awards - IoT Innovator Finalist 2017
Contact Information Required
Please provide your email address and mobile number so employers will have a way to contact you.