- At least 2 to 5 years of working experience in corporate planning/financial planning and analysis role
- Have a strong background in Capacity Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Experienced at using Excel to manipulate extensive worksheets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business/Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- Highly analytical, detail- oriented, dynamic, and have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong work ethics
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Amenable to work 12am to 9am MNL or 2am to 11am MNL, Tuesday to Saturday
Nice to Have:
- MBA, CFA, or CPA
- Experience in Sales and Marketing/ GTM/ SaaS
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.