Technical Consultant Job Description
Other job titles for Technical ConsultantSAP ABAP Programmer, Oracle PL/SQL Developer, SAP Basis Administrator, SAP 4/HANA Developer, MS AX Developer, MA NAV Developer
What does a Technical Consultant do?
Technical Consultants are programmers who help Functional Consultants alter systems in critical areas to meet client or business needs. They provide technical support and perform trouble-shooting to resolve customer issues and they come up with solutions to technical problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
These are some of the core duties and responsibilities of a Technical Consultant.
- Translate functional specs into technical specs
- Assess technical operations and analyze what issues need to be solved
- Code or develop technology, modify hardware or software and verify that everything is working correctly
Products/Technologies a Technical Consultant may work with:
- ERP: Microsoft Dynamics Nav, Oracle E-Business Suite, Netsuite ERP, SAP/SAP Business One
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Netsuite CRM, Pega CRM, Salesforce, SAP CRM
- HR: Oracle HCM, Peoplesoft, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday
- Office Automation: Microsoft/Office365
Technical Consultant Salary in the Philippines | Latest Technical Consultant Jobs |Explore Similar Careers
Technical Consultant Salary in the Philippines
How much does a Technical Consultant make?
The average monthly salary of a Technical Consultant in Philippines ranges between Php 0 - Php 0 (median: Php 0).
Technical Consultant Skills & Qualifications | Latest Technical Consultant Jobs |Explore Similar Careers
Technical Consultant Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
Program testing software
Database management software
Experience with SAP or Oracle Systems
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Latest Technical Consultant Jobs | Explore Similar Careers
Training Courses for Technical Consultant
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Using Automation Anywhere
Introductory course for those who are interested in becoming a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) bot developer and programmer.
Pro Tip: Resume Writing
Want to get noticed during your job applications? The secret is in your resume. Get this course to level up your professional profile and stand out from the crowd.