Fullstack Developer Job Description
Fullstack Developers work with both the front and back-end of a website or application. They work on databases but can also build user-facing websites. Some Fullstack Developers work with clients during the planning phase of a project to determine what the requirements are for their website or application.
Below are some examples of what skills a Fullstack Developer may need.
- One or more library (such as ReactJS or Angular)
- Programming language (such as Ruby/PHP/Python)
- Experience with databases
- Version Control
- Knowledge of security control and best practices
- Some knowledge of web or visual design
- Some knowledge on UX best practices/basic design
Ideal for graduates of: