Finance Manager Job Description
Other job titles for Finance ManagerAccounting Manager, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
What does a Finance Manager do?
Finance Managers are responsible for the overall finances and financial health of a business or organization. They produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies to achieve the long-term financial goals of the business. Their main responsibility is to monitor a company’s finances, analyze data, and advise senior managers on how to maximize profits.
Finance Managers can work in the government, banks, insurance companies, healthcare, or even private businesses and corporations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
These are some of the core duties and responsibilities of a Finance Manager
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Utilize financial statements prepared by accountants to make decisions about the company’s financial condition
- Advise senior management or other concerned departments and team leaders about possible profits and losses
- Handle possible risks a company may face due to economic conditions, legislation, competition, or other similar factors
- Raise funds, analyze cost impact, properly allocate funds for long-term capital assets
- May handle working capital management, capital budgeting, capital structure, mergers and acquisitions, dividend policy, and global finance
Finance Manager Salary in the Philippines | Latest Finance Manager Jobs |Explore Similar Careers
Finance Manager Salary in the Philippines
How much does a Finance Manager make?
The average monthly salary of a Finance Manager in Philippines ranges between Php 38,750 - Php 236,100 (median: Php 97,241).
Finance Manager Skills & Qualifications | Latest Finance Manager Jobs |Explore Similar Careers
Finance Manager Skills & Qualifications
These are some of the skills & qualifications a Finance Manager needs. These may vary depending on the specific requirements of the business or organization.
- Economics background
- Interpersonal Skills
- Management & leadership skill
- Mathematical skills
- Statistical knowledge
- Strategic thinking
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Accounting Technology, Financial Management Accounting, or similar