Electrical Engineer Job Description
What does anc Electrical Engineer do?
Electrical engineers design and build electrical systems and equipment for industrial, commercial, domestic, military, or scientific use. They prepare technical drawings and specifications, topographical maps and system specifications for the installation, maintenance, and upgrades. These engineers must be familiar with systems analysis, and CAD, analytical and configuration management software and electrical schematics.
Duties and Tasks:
- Prepare technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems to ensure installation and operations are within standards of requirements and regulations
- Operate computer aided design software to perform various tasks
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for various uses
- Coordinate manufacturing, installation, maintenance, and testing activities
- Prepare specifications for purchasing of materials or equipment
- Estimate labor, material, or construction costs and create a budget for the project
- Maintain electrical systems and equipment
- Computer aided design (CAD) software
- Circuit design and analysis
- Instrumentation and electrical measurements
- Knowledge of programming language is helpful (C/C++/JAVA)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to evaluate product requirements to create systems or designs
- Systems analysis
- Good at problem solving and fault detection
- Knowledge of Engineering Fundamentals
- Organizational, project management, planning skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
To become a Registered Electrical Engineer in the Philippines, graduates of any BS Electrical Engineering or similar courses must take and pass the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Electric Engineering. The exam is scheduled twice a year (April and August).
Other job titles for Electrical EngineerCircuits Engineer, Electrical Controls Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, Power Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineer Salary in the Philippines | Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs |Explore Similar Careers
Electrical Engineer Salary in the Philippines
How much does anc Electrical Engineer make?
The average monthly salary of anc Electrical Engineer in Philippines ranges between Php 0 - Php 0 (median: Php 0).