Application Developer Job Description
Other job titles for Application DeveloperApplication Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer, Gaming App Developer
What does anc Application Developer do?
Application Developers are software development professionals who design and develop applications using a variety of programming languages as well as write and maintain software code for core enterprise applications. They can create new applications, improve on existing applications, run tests, develop prototypes, or create technical documents and manuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
These are some of the core duties and responsibilities of an Application Developer, however, specific tasks will depend on the type of business, organization, client, or project.
- Analyze data to determine an application’s specifications and requirements
- Oversee the design and development process
- Create models and prototypes, check for potential defects, analyze specifications, build and customize based on those specifications and requirements
- Provide technical support where necessary such as disaster recovery, data integrity, and security
- Troubleshoot or modify existing programs to improve performance
- Ensure that the application software is effective and efficiently designed, developed, and tested
Key languages an Application Developer may need to know:
- Java, J2EE, J2SE
- ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, VB.Net
- C/C++/ C#
Application Developer Salary in the Philippines | Latest Application Developer Jobs |Explore Similar Careers
Application Developer Salary in the Philippines
How much does anc Application Developer make?
The average monthly salary of anc Application Developer in Philippines ranges between Php 62,750 - Php 140,000 (median: Php 84,250).
Application Developer Skills & Qualifications | Latest Application Developer Jobs |Explore Similar Careers
Application Developer Skills & Qualifications
These are some of the skills & qualifications an Application Developer needs. These may vary depending on the specific requirements of the business or organization.
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication
- Information ordering
These are examples of certifications that some companies may look for/require
- Oracle Certified Expert
- Master - Java EE
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
Object Oriented Programming
Latest Application Developer Jobs | Explore Similar Careers
Training Courses for Application Developer
The Python Programming course is an introductory course about Python as a General Programming tool.
Pro Tip: Resume Writing
Want to get noticed during your job applications? The secret is in your resume. Get this course to level up your professional profile and stand out from the crowd.